Piolo Pascual

I just finished a scrapbook dedicated to Piolo Pascual. No, it's not mine. It's for a client. It's the second book I did for her consisting of several clippings and photos from various magazines. I personally won't do something like this even for my favorite performer, but if it makes other people happy then who am I to say anything against it? Besides, seeing her face light up when she was looking at the pages is very satisfying.

Now, I know more stuff about him and I haven't seen even one of his works. No movie, no soap opera and no show. Maybe one day, I'll know why she likes him.

1 comments:

7mabelle7 12:56 PM  

You should try watching Piolo's work. You will be amazed how an excellent actor he is. Buy his CD and you will learn that he is a good singer who poured out his heart & soul to his music. I would like to challenge you to "TRY" and you will not regret it. Thank you!

Ms. Ilyn is a licensed architect who decided that teaching arts and crafts, or making them, is way more fulfilling than dealing with contract documents, estimates and technical specifications. She taught Architectural Drafting and Painting to High School Students for five years, and Arts for Pre-K to Grade 3 Pupils for three years. Now, she's back to dealing with the nitty gritty of architecture, but the meditative aspect of papercrafting remains unchanged.

Please email us at: info.paperbasket@gmail.com