Business Things

It's the not-so-happy part of this papercrafting business thing. Happy is the creative side, taxes? Not so very much. There are the dates to remember like the 20th of each month; the 15th of April, August and November; on or before Christmas break; and, on or before January 20.

But of course, before all that, there are those books with little numbers you have to add over and over again just to make sure they're right. I'd love to put them to Excel and I tried but it's double the work because the little numbers have to exist on the actual books themselves so I decided to do away with it.

Add to that, I also do my husband's books and paperwork. And I thought I cleverly avoided the business courses back in college.

Sigh.

Good thing though, Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars is soon!! I need my Doctor Who fix at times like these.

0 comments:

Ms. Ilyn is a licensed architect who decided that teaching arts and crafts, or making them, is way more fulfilling than dealing with contract documents, estimates and technical specifications. She taught Architectural Drafting and Painting to High School Students for five years, and Arts for Pre-K to Grade 3 Pupils for three years. Now, she's back to dealing with the nitty gritty of architecture, but the meditative aspect of papercrafting remains unchanged.

Please email us at: info.paperbasket@gmail.com