Positive, Negative

Happy New Year everyone! It's 2014! Aren't you all excited?

Here's another project. It's a collection of 3.75" x 4.25" cards in a box. I'm fairly new to Cricut which was a gift from a friend that had been in storage for a couple of years before I got around to using it. Ha! Anyway, one of the best things about it is that I can use both the positive and the negative pieces from the cut to get two objects in one go, and this is what happened.

I can't tell you about the papers I used, though. I'm not good at tracking the paper brands I use.



0 comments:

Ms. Ilyn is a licensed architect who decided that teaching arts and crafts, or making them, is way more fulfilling than dealing with contract documents, estimates and technical specifications. She taught Architectural Drafting and Painting to High School Students for five years, and Arts for Pre-K to Grade 3 Pupils for three years. Now, she's back to dealing with the nitty gritty of architecture, but the meditative aspect of papercrafting remains unchanged.

Please email us at: info.paperbasket@gmail.com